Next Week, Micron Optics will be exhibiting at LASER World of PHOTONICS 2017 from June 26-29 at the Messe München fairgrounds, outside of Munich, Germany. The conference will host the largest international gathering of manufacturers and customers of photonics products and technologies. At this event, there will be over 1200 exhibitors and 31,000 researchers and professionals from fundamental and application-based photonics applications in industry, security, science, and medicine.
The exhibition itself is very large and comprehensive, focusing on many different application areas including:
- Sensors, test and measurement, and optical measurement systems
- Lasers and laser systems for production engineering
- Biophotonics and medical engineering
- Manufacturing technology for optics
- Lasers and optoelectronics
- Optical information and communication
- Illumination and energy
At the exhibition, Micron Optics will be highlighting their tunable filters as well as their new laser modules, the ss3344 and ss3388. Stop by the Micron Optics booth #103 in Hall B3 to discuss your swept laser needs and more!
For more information about this event, visit http://www.world-of-photonics.com/.