This month, Micron Optics will be exhibiting at the 34th edition of IMAC in Orlando, FL.
Visit Micron Optics at Booth #110 to see our latest advances in the HYPERION product line (see below) and see a live demonstration of a customer’s patent pending lightweight launch vehicle system. Discover how researchers and industries are currently using fiber optic sensing solutions to solve challenging monitoring and dynamic structural behavioral problems. Learn the benefits and exciting breakthroughs of our technology with live HYPERION demonstrations.
Below are a few of the newly released HYPERION features:
- Enhanced Visibility at 10 Hz scanning rates for specialized and custom designed sensors
- A 5000 Hz laser sweep speed option for enhanced dynamic measurements with absolute wavelength traceability
- A depolarized source for stable measurements of birefringent sensors
- 1, 4, 8, 16 channel configurations, and the option to upgrade from lower to higher channel counts later as your sensor capacity requires
- A choice among 60, 100, and 160 nm wavelength ranges to best match your sensing network configuration
- Low pricing too, starting at $11,500 in single volumes
The exhibit is held at The Rosen Plaza from January 25 – 28. IMAC includes a broad range of topics in structural dynamics from basic modal analysis to testing through non-linear dynamics and spanning applications from nano devices to full-scale bridges and buildings.
For more information about IMAC, visit http://sem.org/CONF-IMAC-TOP.asp
To learn more about Micron Optics’ products, including our HYPERION product line, visit our instruments page.