Register now to join us at Micron Optics’ headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on May 13-15 for our hands-on fiber-optic sensing and product training program. This exciting program is aimed at ensuring any user of our fiber optic sensing technology has the tools and resources needed to successfully deploy a fiber-optic sensing solution.
The course is aimed specifically at our system integrators and channel partners, but is open to any parties or individuals interested in gaining more background and insight into the deployment of fiber optic sensing technology.
The three-day course will focus on application specific, interactive learning. During the training, participants will learn:
- The basics of the optical technology that underlies Micron Optics’ fiber sensors and instruments
- In-depth product information covering Micron Optics’ sensors, instruments and software
- Application-based knowledge
- Installation best practices
- Deployment and integration tips that will help ensure successful installations
As part of the training, all participants will be provided with the opportunity to perform their own complete sensor installation, software setup and interrogator function.
The price for this comprehensive program is $1,200 per person. Visit our website for a complete agenda and course description. For more information, call us today at 404.325.0005 or email [email protected].
Space is limited, and sessions sell out fast. Please reserve your seat today.