Micron Optics' unique, patented Fiber Fabry-Perot (FFP) filters are characterized by their rugged, low-loss, super-cavity performance featuring:
- All-fiber construction. No lens or suspended mirrors.
- Efficient low loss design delivers high finesse, resolution and power handling performance
- Fast response times
- Large dynamic range allows very accurate measurements
- Customizable bandwidths for signal filtering
- Ideal Airy function provides results very close to the theoretical model
For additional support material including product manuals, sensor installation instructions, videos and software examples, please go to our support page here.
Click a product image above to download its datasheet. If you have problems opening these datasheets, go to Adobe.com and download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Please contact Micron Optics for additional product information.