The si155 is an industrial grade fan-less optical sensing interrogator. Featuring both static and dynamic full spectrum analysis, the si155 provides long-term, reliable and accurate measurements of hundreds of sensors on 4 parallel, 160 nm wide channels.
Optical Sensing Instrument | si155
- Key Features
- Inquiry form
- Ordering Information
- Inquiry form
The si155 features an all new, high power, low noise, ultra wide swept wavelength laser with guaranteed absolute accuracy on every scan which is realized with Micron Optics patented Fiber Fabry-Perot filter and wavelength reference technology.
The HYPERION platform, on which the si155 is based, features new and groundbreaking capabilities including high-performance on-board DSP and real-time FPGA processing. This enables rapid full-spectrum data acquisition and flexible peak detect algorithms of Fiber Bragg Gratings (FBG), Long Period FBGs and Fabry-Perot (FP) sensors with low-latency access to data for closed loop feedback applications.
The HYPERION platform is now compatible with ENLIGHT, Sensing Analysis Software, which provides a single suite of tools for data acquisition, computation, and analysis of optical sensor networks. More information on ENLIGHT can be found here. The HYPERION platform also includes a comprehensive fully supported Application Programing Interface (API) and LabVIEW, Python, Matlab, and C++ examples.
- Full spectrum at 1 kHz with 160 nm on 4 parallel channels simultaneously, eliminating the need for optical switches.
- Dynamic and absolute measurements of FBGs, LPGs and FP optical sensors from detailed optical spectrum.
- Single and continuous 25 dB dynamic range, available to each sensor on each channel, independent of differential system losses.
- Data verification key guarantees only valid output. Each data set is calibrated and verified against any potential sources of system error (coming soon).
- Proven reliability and longevity of the Micron Optics swept wavelength source, with over 100 million hours logged since 2000.