Register now to join us this summer by the Geneva Lake in Switzerland for our hands-on fiber-optic sensing and product training program. This exciting program is aimed at ensuring any user of our fiber optic sensing technology has the tools and resources needed to successfully deploy a fiber-optic sensing solution.
The course is aimed specifically at our system integrators and channel partners, but is open to any parties or individuals interested in gaining more background and insight into the deployment of fiber optic sensing technology.
The three-day course will be held June 7th-9th 2016 in Morges, Switzerland at the La Fleur du Lac and will focus on application specific, interactive learning. During the training, participants will learn:
· The basics of the optical technology that underlies Micron Optics’ fiber sensors and instruments
· In-depth product information covering Micron Optics’ sensors, instruments and software
· Application-based knowledge
· Installation best practices
· Deployment and integration tips that will help ensure successful installations
As part of the training, all participants will be provided with the opportunity to perform their own complete sensor installation in a “real-world” test-bed as a means to gain practical experience with sensor installation, software setup and interrogator function.
The price for this comprehensive program is $1,200 per person. For more information, call us today at +41 78 652 97 59 or email [email protected].
Space is limited, and sessions sell out fast. Please reserve your seat today!