Micron Optics will be exhibiting at LASER world of PHOTONICS from June 26-29 at the Messe München fairgrounds, outside of Munich, Germany. The conference will host the largest international gathering of manufacturers and customers of photonics products and technologies. The conference will draw over 1200 exhibitors and 31,000 researchers and professionals from fundamental and application-based photonics applications in industry, security, science, and medicine.
The exhibition itself is very large and comprehensive, with halls or parts of halls focused exclusively on 10 different application areas:
- Sensors, test and measurement, and optical measurement systems
- Lasers and laser systems for production engineering
- Biophotonics and medical engineering
- Manufacturing technology for optics
- Lasers and optoelectronics
- Optical information and communication
- Illumination and energy
Stop by and say hello to our Micron Optics team at booth #103 in Hall B3 to learn more about our tunable filters, swept lasers and other optical sensing product offerings.
For more information about this event, visit http://www.world-of-photonics.com/.